§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) We will always inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is information that refers to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person according to Article 4 Paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is given in our imprint. You can contact our data protection officer at our postal address, for the attention of “der Datenschutzbeauftragte“ (The data protection officer) or at our email address: Datenschutz@huelsta.de
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, we store the data provided by you (your email address, with your name and your phone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete this data once storing it is no longer required, or we limit its processing, if there is a legal obligation to keep such information.
(4) In the event that we need to revert to contracted providers for individual functionalities of our offer or if we want to use your data for marketing purposes, we will always inform you as detailed regarding the respective processes. In this instance, we will also indicate the predetermined criteria of the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or submit information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which we require from a technical point of view to show you our website and guarantee stability and safety. (Legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f of the DS-GVO, i.e. GDPR):
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, when using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard drive and filed according to your browser, providing the organisation that places the cookie (in this case us) with certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. Their purpose is to make the internet more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies; their extent and functionality will be explained hereafter:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Among them are mainly the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, allowing the different enquiries of your browser to be assigned accordingly. Your computer can then be recognised, when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-determined period that differs depending upon the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your personal requirements; for instance, you can refuse the acceptance of Third Party cookies or any cookies at all. Please note that this might lead to you not being able to use all the functionalities of this website.
f) Possibly used flash cookies are not collected by your browser but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are filed on your device. These objects store the necessary data independent of the browser that you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the processing of flash cookies, you must install a suitable add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the as Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend to manually delete the cookies’ and browser history on a regular basis.
§ 4 Further functionalities and offers on our website
(1) In addition to using our website for purely informative purposes, we offer different services that you can use, if you are interested. In order to do so, you generally must enter further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. The aforementioned regulations for data processing apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and contracted by us, they are bound to follow our instructions and are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We can also pass your personal data onto Third Parties, when campaigns, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered in conjunction with our partners. Further information about this is provided when you are entering your personal data or within the description of the respective offer.
(4) When the headquarters of our service providers or partners are outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this situation within the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have agreed to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation has an immediate impact on the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you have the right to object to the processing. This applies in particular if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you; this is explained within the following description of the functionalities. If you exercise your right of revocation, please explain your reasons as to why you do not want us to process your personal data accordingly. In the event of your justified revocation, we will review the situation and will either cease or adapt the processing of your data or demonstrate our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the data processing.
(3) You can object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. Simply email Datenschutz@huelsta.de for information about your right to object to the use of your data for advertising purposes.
§ 6 use of our web shop
(1) If you wish to order from our web shop, you are obliged, for the conclusion of the contract, to enter your personal data, which we require for processing your order. The mandatory fields for the processing of the contract are marked separately, additional details are voluntary. The data submitted by you is used to process your order. We are entitled to pass on your payment data to our bank. The respective legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO, i.e. GDPR.
We can also use the data provided by you to inform you about further interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) For commercial and tax reasons, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order date for a period of ten years. However, after two years we restrict the processing, i.e. your data is only used to comply with the legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorised access by Third Parties to your personal data, especially bank details, we encrypt the order process using TLS- technology.
§ 7 Use of social plugins (facebook, youtube)
On our website, so-called social plugins (“Plugins”) are used by social networks such as Facebook and YouTube. These services are offered by Facebook Inc. and Google Inc. (“Providers“). Facebook is run by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). An overview of the Plugins from Facebook and what they look like can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
YouTube LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“) and is run by them. An overview of the Plugins from Google and what they look like can be found here: https://developers.google.com/+/web/
When you look at a page on our website that contains such a Plugin, your browser creates a direct connection to the servers from Google or Facebook. The content of the Plugin is directly transmitted by the respective Provider to your browser and embedded into the page. The embedding of the Plugin gives the Providers the information that your browser accessed the respective page of our website, even if you do not have a profile with the respective social network or are not logged in. This information (including your IP-address) is directly transferred from your browser to a server of the respective Provider (e.g. in the USA) and subsequently stored. If you are logged in with one of the social networks, the Providers can immediately assign the visit to our website to your profile, for instance on Facebook or YouTube. If you interact with the Plugins, for instance by pressing the “Like“ button, the respective information is also directly transmitted to and stored by the server of the Provider. Furthermore, the information is published on a social network and shown to your contacts. The purpose and extent of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the Providers as well as the respective rights and settings to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection notices of the Providers.
Data protection notices for Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Data protection notices for Google: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html
Data protection notices for YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
If you do not want Google or Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your profile in the respective social network, you must log out of the respective network before visiting our website. You can also prevent the loading of any Plugins using add-ons for your browser, for instance by using the script blocker ”NoScript“ (http://noscript.net/).
Wenn Sie nicht möchten, dass Google oder Facebook, die über unseren Webauftritt gesammelten Daten unmittelbar Ihrem Profil in dem jeweiligen sozialen Netzwerk zuordnen, müssen Sie sich vor Ihrem Besuch unserer Website bei dem entsprechenden Netzwerk ausloggen. Sie können das Laden der Plugins auch mit Add-Ons für Ihren Browser komplett verhindern, z. B. mit dem Skript-Blocker „NoScript“ (http://noscript.net/).